I design magical, residential interiors for my clients who value my color sense, taste, expertise, unusual attention to detail, unique approach to solving a problem, and listening to their concerns and wishes. I ask my clients to tell me how they want to feel in their space. The end results are powerful because they fulfill their dreams and same them money by eliminating mistakes. The design can be smooth and elegant, quiet or dramatic and edgy, sophisticated or casual, warm and comfortable, and compared to dining, melt in one’s mouth—or whatever the clients dream. I save them time and money, solve their problems, ease their fears, and give them a result that stands the test of time and brings them joy. You will be working directly with me. I do not hire junior assistants to work on your project.
One of my clients in San Francisco said I would be quite proud to see the expressions of awe and amazement from their friends who enter their home for the first time. A Dallas client said other designers tried to put their look on him. I just listened and helped him create his own look. He said his home looks fabulous and is fabulous to live in.
Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy tried for 8 years to get designers from the Capitol Office of Architecture to understand his wishes for furnishing his office. After all those frustrating years and being tired of working 40 to 60 hours a week in a drab office, he asked me to come to D.C. to help him. I had designed the interior of his home in Sacramento, so he knew I understood his taste. He knew I would produce elegance, grace, and stability, appropriate to the building but dramatic and rich to make him feel at home.
Award winning high-end residential designer with proven record of:
- Satisfying the requirements and demands of sophisticated clients through a well thought out design concept and with the specification, purchasing, and installation of carefully selected furnishings.
- Creatively and innovatively working with interior architectural challenges while easily working in a variety of design styles and interior spaces.
- Successfully managing projects, from concept to completion, through careful hiring, training, supervision and/or coordination of designers, architects, contractors, administrators, consultants and specialized trades people.
- Testing at over 100th percentile on aptitude charts for attention to detail, imperative for reviewing of plans, finish out, and furniture specifications.
- Known as “the color expert”.